We have worked for a number of Receivers/Managers over the past few years, including:
- Bentley's Corporate Recovery;
- BRI Ferrier (Brisbane and Townsville);
- FTI Consulting;
- Grant Thornton Australia;
- KPMG Advisory;
- Korda Mentha;
- Rodgers Reidy;
- Taylor Woodings; and
- Vincent's Insolvency and Reconstruction.
The range of distressed assets that we have worked on for these Receivers/Managers include:
- Englobo land parcels (residential and industrial);
- Holiday resorts;
- Medium-density development sites;
- Partially-completed land subdivisions;
- Prestige residential property;
- Student accommodation projects;
- Major centre commercial premises;
- Suburban commercial premises;
- Suburban retail premises; and
- Undeveloped land subdivisions.
The services we provide vary according to the type of property concerned and the circumstances facing the Receiver/Manager. In broad terms, we provide advice and direction as to the most cost-effective way of disposing of the asset. Our research often covers:
- Assessment of market demand for the premises “as is”;
- Review of market competition for similar premises;
- To investigate any potential re-use/reconfiguration of the premises;
- To assess any rezoning possibilities for the site;
- An overview of what prices are being achieved for the sale of similar premises and the likely market interest in the site;
- An assessment of the most viable method of disposal;
- Review of competing projects and what prices/rents are being achieved;
- Whether the site should be disposed of as vacant possession or with tenants; and
- Identification of likely buyers.
Contact Paul Broad now on 0419 028 065 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a schedule of fees and to further discuss how we can be of assistance.